The Furniture Centre was originally established in the late 1950's by Norman Tempest, who had a shop on Chapel Hill in Morley. Over the years, with his son Robert, the business expanded several times until it settled in the purpose built showroom on Queen Street in 1968. Robert's son Richard, the 3rd generation Managing Director, now runs the business along with his brother Andrew.

Past Print Ads